Aldine Printers began operation in 1993. You can see how we have progressed over the last 17 years to support local business and we plan to support the local economy in the future. We have the only UV flexo, full colour printing press in Far North Queensland which provides high quality labels at affordable prices, giving us the technology to provide you with the option of being able to print one label or millions of labels, all printed locally and in-house.
- 1993 added 3 colour letterpress printing machine
- 1993 added a Rapid RS280 auto slitting machine
- 1996 added thermal digital technology
- 1999 added Roland wide format digital printing machine
- 2004 added new Roland wide format digital printing machine
- 2006 added a Nilpeter FA2400, 5 colour UV flexo printing press
- 2009 added Soljet Pro III Print and Cut XC540 wide format digital printing machine
- 2010 added auto slitter HS320 to help speed up production
One of the most important things is the ability to listen. At Aldine we take pride in listening to our customers needs and then finding the best solution for their labelling requirements. From the initial label design to the end product, our customers are our first priority and we try to take the hassle out of having your job printed by making it simple and easy to get the job done.
WHAT DO WE PRINT?
Aldine Printers specialises in all types of roll and sheet labels. Some of the industries that we service are: • Supermarkets • Cafes • Real Estate Companies • Wholesale Distributors. Just to name a few, but we can print lables for any industry.
Some of the materials that we print on are:
- Gloss and Matt Papers
- Thermal Papers
- Gloss / Matt / Clear Vinyls
- Synthetic Stock
- Tyvec Stock
- Polyart Stock